1. Diamonds may be highly durable but not invincible. they too require care to ensure that your ‘best friend’ stays forever.
2. Avoid contact with chlorine bleach & other harsh chemicals.
3. Clean your diamond jewellery regularly.
4. Diamonds are the hardest gems in the world and can scratch or damage other jewellery if stored together, hence should be stored carefully in separate boxes/compartments.
1. Remove gold jewellery before showering, or during household chores, especially while using cleaning solutions that may contain harsh acids or abrasives. you can also wear rubber gloves to protect your jewellery.
2. Remove your gold jewellery and store in a safe place before any strenuous/heavy work or even before exercise, as gold is very prone to scratches & dents.
3. A professional jeweler is best to take care of high value gold jewellery studded with precious and semi precious stones. the jeweler will ensure that the jewellery is clean without causing any damage to the stones and ensure that its sheen is not lost.
4. Always store gold jewellery in a cushion lined box. ensure that the fabric in the box is soft, like brushed cotton, satin or velvet.
1. Keep pearls away from household chemicals like hair spray, makeup and perfumes which can make their luster dull and cause spots & blotches.
2. Since pearls are very soft choose those with thick nacre which are long lasting.
3. The best way to maintain pearl is to wear it often as the natural body oils keep them lustrous
4. Always wipe pearl jewellery with a soft cloth & keep them separate from other metals & gemstones as they may cause scratches or dents to it.
1. After use, wipe your precious gemstone jewellery thoroughly with a clean soft, slightly damp cloth. this will enhance the gemstone's luster.
2. If you have an active lifestyle, take extra precautions with some types of gemstone jewellery. emeralds, for example, are brittle & should not be worn during household chores or other activities where the stone could be hit or damaged.
3. Do not expose gemstone pieces to salt water or harsh chemicals, such as chlorine or detergents which may erode the finish & polish of gemstones.
4. Be extra careful with ultrasonic cleaners. some gemstones are fragile and can be damaged by ultrasonic cleaners.
Unbeatable prices across all product ranges and categories, brought to you from the market in real time.
Stay relevant to the ever-changing times. Exchange your old pieces for current, trendsetting ones.
Customers are protected with 100% moneyback guarantee if there is an issue with product quality, size or deliveryr
Exchange your jewel for another, should you choose to, within 15 days